Monday, November 21, 2011

Immortals Recommended

This post is negating away from the topic of this blog, but since I had posted information about this movie earlier, I felt I should recommend this movie to you.  I had the opportunity to see Immortals on Saturday November 19th with my family and I was not disappointed.  It was a truly entertaining movie.

The reviews of this movie were half good and half bad.  My advice to you is not to read any reviews before you see it.  Judge this movie yourself, don't rely on other people's judgement.  If you read a negative review, you will be looking for all of the flaws when you see the movie.  If you read a positive review, you will automatically view the movie as better than it is.

If you have any interest in Greek mythology or action packed films you should definitely see this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment